Commission Junction is one of the most popular affiliate programs, which offer thousands of products for affiliate marketers to choose from. There are millions of people who market other companies’ products and services through middlemen (CJ). Affiliate marketers get commission on sale of products/services. CJ is a middleman between the affiliate marketer and the company. The amount of money spent online is increasing day by day. E-commerce is picking up at a very faster rate and more and more people are joining affiliate networks like CJ, link share etc.
Some people have a feeling that there are not many products for them to market. Once you join CJ then you need to apply for the affiliate programs that you would like to market. Each advertiser has their own procedures to accept or reject your application. Most of the advertisers take long time to accept new affiliate marketers. Once you are accepted, then the next step is to take the code or banners and apply in your web pages.
There are thousands of serious affiliate marketers who make huge money with commission junction. It is at the moment the best in affiliate marketing intermediary.
There are some positive and negative points of commission junction:
Some plus points are:
· There are thousands of products and services for an affiliate marketer to choose from.
· Good statistics and reports.
· Good quality companies and no cheap products.
· Options for affiliate marketers to choose whether button, text or banners to be added in their site.
Some minus points are:
· Difficult interface for new person, it takes time to learn about it.
· There is less variety of products.
· Some product application takes time when you apply for an affiliate program through CJ.
By Paul Cris
To learn more visit https://www.totalaffiliates.com