It is amazing to see how long it takes some people to accomplish something. This is really true when you watch people trying to start an online business for themselves.
They seem to suffer from analysis paralysis. Watching people fumble around overanalyzing things drives me crazy.
Here’s a brief article on how to start an online business in five easy steps and in less than 24 hours.
1. Decide on a theme for your online business. Try and pick something you have a passion for or that you’re interested in. If it’s something you are an expert at that’s good too!
2. Go to Blogger.com and create a blog in three steps. In the initial phases of your online business this is going to be your website.
We start here because if it becomes something you are not interested in you won’t be out any money. However if your business begins to take off we suggest you set up hosting for the blog yourself or even transfer it over to a WordPress blog.
3. Join the Google Adsense program and place a few ads on your blog. This is easy to do because Google owns blogger. This is also a good source of income when you first start your online business.
4. Go to ClickBank.com and find 3 digital ebooks you could sell. Join Clickbank for free and get your affiliate urls for these products.
5. Write five short articles of 200 to 300 words. Form them around the ClickBank information products you want to sell. You can also write articles on the theme of your blog.
Put some thought into this as you will eventually create a plan for long term content around keywords relating to the theme of your blog. This is not as hard as it sounds.
You can come up with keyword ideas at Google’s free website here. https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
The main thing you want to do with these five articles is just make them informational and interesting. You can become better writing in the future, but your goal right now is to just get content on your blog.
In the future you can hire blog writers to create content for you. You can also begin to liven up your blog and make it look very professional by adding graphics and pictures. Just look at some of the competitors in the niche your blog is started on and you can get ideas on how to do that.
What I provided here is five easy steps to start an online business in 24 hours or less. This may or may not even be what you do on a long-term basis. However, it will get you in the game and into the habit of actually starting something and not sitting around thinking about it.
Paul Jesse is an author and Professional Internet Marketer providing free and low cost make money from home ideas. He invites you to visit his website here to start an online business and for more free information: https://www.sheamarketing.com
Grab helpful knowledge in the sphere of website traffic – make sure to read the site. The time has come when proper information is truly only one click away, use this opportunity.