Recently there are many questions about hosting, and in particular about at what moments it is necessary to pay attention at a choice and on what is not necessary.
I will enumerate on importance those moments to which it is necessary to pay attention:
1. Limitations on the traffic. If in tariff schedules of hoster there are limitations on the traffic it is bad. The site expands and the traffic increases. So imperceptibly you move under tariff schedules on which it is resolved bigger traffic size.
As a result, for example me, had a situation when I have appeared on the latest and most expensive tariff schedule. But even there, traffics was a little and I had to leave from it hoster.
From here is conclusion – the traffic should be unlimited.
2. Disk space size. This item will be important for those who plan to place a lot of the different information on a site, including in video and in audio a format. So if the site is planned big and often refreshed take a hosting where give a lot of place (from 1 GB and more).
3. Quantity of sites on an account. In another way this characteristic is named – quantity of additional domains and means – how many sites you can place on the bought hosting.
At growth of your Internet business, the quantity of sites will step-by-step increase. Thus, it is absolutely optional to buy a separate hosting under each site and to pay for it. The new site can be placed on already bought hosting, provided that quantity of additional domains, which are provided by the tariff schedule more than one.
4. Quantity of databases and support PHP. If with support PHP everything is clear. It is supported by 99,9 % of paid hosting; with bases it is more difficult.
If you plan to save all helpful information of a site (article, production description, lessons etc.) in base at least should be support of one database on a site.
Thus do not forget that one database can be used both for storage of the helpful information and for operation of several scripts since each of them usually creates in base separate tables for operation.
5. FTP-access. The protocol on which you can download new files on the site or edit the old. It becomes through the so-called FTP-client.
6. phpMyAdmin. Presence of this item is important, since by means of this script you can communicate (to create tables, to edit, import and export of the data etc.) with MySQL databases of your site.
7. Technical support. It is very convenient, when there is a link with technical support; questions in that case are solved very fast.
8. Reliability of a hosting. You will not find this criterion in the description of the tariff schedule, but I can safely assert that it is one and most important characteristics, which needs to be considered at a hosting choice.
Therefore as if your sites because of unreliable hoster will be periodically unavailable, you will lose potential clients, money, reputation, a position in searchers etc.
In case you are looking for new online business opportunities – go to this web site. This is the place where you can see different online business opportunities and choose the ones that fit you better.
And some general tips – today the online technologies give you a truly unique chance to choose exactly what you need for the best price on the market. Funny, but most of the people don’t use this chance. In real practice it means that you should use all the tools of today to get the information that you need.
Search Google and other search engines. Visit social networks and have a look on the accounts that are relevant to your topic. Go to the niche forums and join the discussion. All this will help you to build up a true vision of this market. Thus, giving you a real opportunity to make a smart and nicely balanced decision.
P.S. And also sign up to the RSS feed on this blog, because we will everything possible to keep updating this blog with new publications about the market of online business opportunities.