1. First of all, the heading of page, the reference, the text, the paragraph, etc. should begin with a word, which accurately and unequivocally would indicate what the user should do. For example, if the reference leads in the guest book – the reference text should state not “the guest book”, but “to look the guest book” or “to keep record in guest book”, etc. If the reference leads on page with the goods or service description, begin the reference so: “Learn, how, it is possible to increase (or to reduce) by (for example) 170 % (something)”.
2. Insert words “press here”, “press there”, etc., but do not abuse them. If your site is intended for trade in means on making of nails on the reference leading to the description of the goods, indicate: “Press to learn here how to make nails longer” or something about that.
Sense is in showing to visitors not what they should make (to press the reference), and what they can make for themselves (to make nails longer). You will be surprised by that circumstance as many visitors do not do that you wait from them only because do not suspect that it is possible.
3. It is very important to underline references. Some web designers do not underline references from aesthetic reasons and not to infringe upon own style, which they produce with the help of cascade tables of styles and any scripts. However overwhelming majority of people has got used to see references underlined, and absence of the given sign in their consciousness means absence of the reference. Therefore even if you use as references the text executed in the graphic method, all the same underline it.
4. The panel of navigation with necessary references should be on each page (above, below or from any side). Differently, your visitors should imagine accurately and clearly, in what section of a site they are now and how to get to other section or on other page at their personal choice. If your page is insignificant and finds room at the average permission of the screen to the display, this one business but when the user for complete scope of page should scroll it not very well in what direction, make it as it is possible easily labor-intensive process. Insert between equal parts of the text and in the end of the reference with bookmarks “on the top of page”.
5. If you want, that visitors did only one thing, do not give in their order weight of the extraneous references distracting them from a main business. The same concerns that case when you want that visitors have stayed on your site, as it is possible longer. It is not necessary to give them many external references, capable to withdraw your visitors with your resource in absolutely extraneous jungle of the World Wide Web.
If you grant users too wide choice of actions you hinder them decision-making. And acceptance of the «correct» decision makes impossible at all. Instead it is necessary to present the given variety in the form of steps of a way, which there should take place consistently each visitor.
The better and more intelligibly your site directs actions of visitors, more goods you can sell from its pages. Visitors will start to come back, bring their friends and acquaintances, will be signed on dispatch and will make everything what you want. Good luck!
And some general tips – today the Internet technologies give you a truly unique chance to choose exactly what you require for the best price on the market. Funny, but most of the people don’t use this chance. In real practice it means that you should use all the tools of today to get the information that you need.
Search Google or other search engines. Visit social networks and check the accounts that are relevant to your topic. Go to the niche forums and join the discussion. All this will help you to build up a true vision of this market. Thus, giving you a real chance to make a wise and nicely balanced decision.
P.S. And also sign up to the RSS feed on this blog, because we will everything possible to keep updating this blog with new publications about this “earn money online business opportunity” industry.